Print Friendly


After a corporate move the moving company damaged our mahagony high gloss flooring. We are looking into someone to give us an estimate as to the damages occurred so we can turn the report tin to the insurance of the moving company and possibly get it replaced/repaired. . Can you recommend a flooring specialist in the Ft Wayne area?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Marietta Post
Marietta Post on 07-22-2019 6:13 PM from


Raymond Darrah
Ray Darrah
I'm sorry, we do not recommend people for repairs.
We perform technical inspections and offer some advice here on the site.
We suggest you contact a local retailer for advice on this issue.
Thank you for posting.

%d bloggers like this: