Print Friendly

What is the best protection to use on carpets for the furniture (couch, tables, beds etc) from making lasting indentations into new carpet?
Melissa Lee on 09-25-2018 4:04 PM


Ray Darrah
Ray Darrah
Hallandale Beach , Florida
Floor Protectors come in sizes. The big round ones where the legs sit inside of the circle. They just sit in the round protectors and do not attach to the furniture legs themselves.
Findable at Target, WalMart...

%d bloggers like this: