Print Friendly

The floor is bulking, when the installers were beating the tiles in to hard and tight . I need a certified professional with the national floor association, to inspect the floor
Wayne Begley on 10-09-2019 06:25 AM


ray darrah
Ray Darrah
Las Vegas , Nevada
If I understand: the flooring is a floating floor, tight to fixed objects and now buckling off the floor?
you can go to this site and find inspectors. click on the state you reside in then see the list to choose from.
Fees run 400.00 to 450.00 unless this is a commercial site or large residential installation.

%d bloggers like this: