- Members must be currently certified with one or more of the following certification bodies: IICRC, IFCI, FCITS, NWFA, NALFA, CTEF and NFIC
- Members must complete reports submitted to them through FloorReports on the FloorReports website.
- To insure success for all, we ask that each member maintain, and update their information on a regular basis. This includes entering all training and seminars you recently attended.
- FloorReport’s online software was developed for claim assignments, report writing, claim pictures and invoices.
- Report writing may be done online from any computer or handheld device.
- Saves Time- Tedious tasks such as entering information from a claim request into your inspection report forms is a thing of the past- all pertinent information is auto-populated to our report forms.
- Information you enter at the time of registration and in your FloorReports Profile is automatically converted into a webpage, your own private page. Your webpage will show up on the web when someone searches for an inspector.
- According to your certifications, your business is automatically listed on up to 9 extra flooring inspector websites (see below).
- WFCA membership is available for FloorReports members: WFCA dues $175.00 per year.
- WFCA offers Trade Scholarships up to $500 per year for each of your company employees, and yourself.
- FloorReports members enjoy private, consumer-direct business because of our web exposure on this, and other websites.
- Save money-you’ll never have to purchase or upgrade computer software again.
- Eliminate headaches, work and additional expense: All of your reports, invoices and pictures are backed up daily.
Inspection Claim Assignments:
• Certified Inspectors obtain claim requests from participating companies.
• Sign-up your local Retailers, Distributors or other regular clients from your private login page to receive additional claim assignments.
• With FloorReports you can work from any location; home, hotels, vacation spots, or on the go. Simply login, enter reports, status notes or upload pictures from any online desk or laptop computer, iPad, netbook, Chromebook, cell phone, or other mobile device.
• All claim assignments are emailed to you and stored online. If you missed the email, the claim request may be printed from the website.
Report Writing-Invoices-Claim Status Notes:
• Pending claims are always listed in your home page queue in date order. Simply click on the claim number to start entering your report.
• Your reports and invoices are entered online and pictures are uploaded to the report. Unlimited pictures can be submitted with each report, and you can upload up to 60 pictures at one time.
• FloorReports eliminates redundant data entry- Reports and Invoices are auto-populated with information from the claim request, eliminating the need to enter all of the product, manufacturer, distributor, retailer and consumer information into your report.
• There are currently seven (7) Report forms to choose from, including simple reports with text areas for entering inspection details – to- fully detailed NWFA Report Forms.
• Status Notes, maintained by you and the claim analyst, are stored online and your status entries are immediately emailed to each of you.
• Our “Privacy Log” lists the user and all IP addresses that have accessed your queue.
• You’ll never have to worry about computer crashes, file backups, software updates, or purchasing new software to keep up with the times-FloorReports maintains all your claim files online- this is your complete business solution!
• Product Reference and Industry Standards are available on the website for review before inspection, during report writing and copy/pasting standards into your report.
BONUS FREE LISTINGS:
FloorReport Members receive FREE LISTINGS on the following websites: